16.3.12

3 weeks in


THURSDAY, MAY 27, 2010


Completed one course; had two tests and currently studying for four classes, daily. The worst part is getting to bed on time. The second worst is planning enough food for the day. However, I'm LOVING this!!!

Started Chemistry, yesterday. I was nearly jumping out of my skin with excitement... relating it all back to relationships was SUCH a rush :)
I was distracted at the start of the next chapter so I need to do some followup reading :(

Just about everyone is friendly and the weather makes for good congregating. The previous class is throwing us a welcome party in a couple weeks -- that should make for some good stories :D

I'm learning that immediate results aren't the norm and I need to be okay with that. Whether multi-tasking or not... most persons are pre-occupied by more than a couple things at a time.

Personally, I feel settled in. Now there's room for me to make waves in other areas of my life --however, remaining focused on school. Oh the balancing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home