20.6.06

Bye Blogger

1. can't use blogger at work - too many viruses 2. too many webpages to remember - this is most in one This could go awry, however, due to the number of various groups of people I know. Certain ones know specific areas of my mind. Now, I suppose, is a good time to reflect on my newest addition. Namely a piercing - speaking of which causes flushed cheeks and whinces of pain amongst most :o) Let's just say my wrist tattoo hurt more in the moment but less in the after "glow". There is a show and tell on Friday - at the housewarming. My inclination to faint did not set in until the cleansing process... fainting like when I repierce my nose. On another note - I'm super excited by the playlist on Soma, today. It has been a little TOO unfamiliar, lately. I was pleased to hear some of my fast faves. Random bits of info, I'm sure. Like my ponderings about my nature - am I good or bad? Lots of various thoughts bring me to this question... justification, judgement and uncertainty circle me round time and time again. Hope today is a pleasant one, for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home