21.4.06

or not so impressed with myself...

last night, as i cleared a path through my room, i got incredibly exhausted! i can't tackle my room in a matter of hours. there are so many "things" that distract me - like hanging a book for notes when i'm not in / organizing my books to height in a shelf no one sees / hanging my clothes on their appropriate hangers.when i look at my room i see so many options!!! and as the psycho analyst in me takes over... that's how i see myself... and true to form, the options are overwhelming.my sister - at my cries of distress - kept calling sanity "i'm coming, i'm coming". while waiting, i fell asleep! needless to say my thoughts for this trip are ridiculous! my dad asked me to underpack - knowing full well my request to bring my forklift worthy photoboxes was going to be denied, i continued with the plausible tasks for my spare time. both my parents tackled me on this, explaining my life cannot be organized from a boat. i'm sure the fun of 24-7 with Seb and Nebs will outweigh any tragedies envisioned by all who know my family ;o) bon voyage to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home