1.2.06

I'm loved!

Sent out a "short" questionnaire and received oodles of praise-worthy responses. EVERY single person made me laugh (at a memory or simply picturing their responses). I am so very lucky to be surrounded by fantastic people. It may seem like flattery... however, our friendships are a great reflection of ourselves! ~*~ Love in any other form? no... a continuing "crush", however. My friend describes him as: adorable in an eternally optimistic and earnest way; naturally intuitive and idealistic. She also learned something new - Naomi becomes a wallflower around lads she likes! ** horrible characteristic for first dates ** I read recently that one's amour should instill confidence... for me, it's stage fright! This person may potentially see ME. Girlfriends get there after some unconscious hurdles are conquered ;o) A man? = no more childish games... EEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP! I've watched relationships blossom - languished in the painful moments, rejoiced in the exuberant ones. I've also seen the transition of single to couple... leaving less room for "others". Some handle this graciously and others, well, not so graciously :o) **I am in no place to lose my elaborate support system - friend in need! Me, high maintenance? Just ask my brother (or his friends)! Watched, In Her Shoes, last night - wept the whole way through. Reminded of how much pain comes from a loved one. Bittersweet Joy. Are the depths reached worth the risk? It has to be or else, I'm surrounded by liars :o| This is my headspace, normally, not just due to a crush - that would make me psychotic!!! Experience is a valid teacher, right? I must get me sum o' dat!

1 Comments:

At 5:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you're loved! (even though I didn't respond to the survey... um... sorry...).

How is the adorable crush? I'm so glad I was alluded to in your blog! I'm famous! (it's all about me).

My adivce - don't lose your friends for the man - the first 6-9 months are fun and games but then you need someone to watch chick flicks with and eat sushi because the man's had enough of that game. :-)

And the depths reached are worth the risk. Always. Risk or die. No risk = no life - just existence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home