19.4.06

i impress myself

I'm reading through Proverbs, these days. Simple truths that sometimes kick me in the head. 1. don't brag about self - allow others that role 2. if one remains silent - even a fool can be deemed wise 3. harlots vs. wisdom - there's some kind of link Anyhoo. I was compelled to read over my postings for fear of incriminating evidence ;o) - I mean, information. I'm struck by a few things. I like my writing, though. This weekend, an old friend made my heart soar. Her comment was to a couple who didn't "know" me very well, but work closely with my brother. She told them that I had been around since the dawn of creation - noting the fact that I was old school... not a nubie. There's nothing wrong with new people BUT territory means so much to me. More of those animal instincts (ex. biting). My time with my brother has been pleasant, too. I am trusting my family with more of my heart than ever before. Thanks to the "memo" they understand to listen rather than respond. I'm discovering the infantile nature of my emotions. Maybe not childish so much as teenage girl. This is the constipation of it all. Lots brews but not much escapes. However, with the new found trust... across the board, I am a little more open and appropriately so. I'm proud of my steps forward. Keeping quiet about dreams, excitements and ideas is helping the ?perculation? process. More satisfying, too, since the joy of completion is divided by smaller and smaller numbers. *contented sigh*

1 Comments:

At 5:57 p.m., Blogger rainy dayz can be happy.. said...

Hey im so excited that i now have your blog. it's so interesting to see what you write, and how you express your thoughts. I like the idea of thoughts perculating, not to be abandoned but to deepen...kinda makes me think.
Anyways You are truly Amazing and thats it really, nxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home