23.5.06

balance of things

My "schedule" routinely morphs, however unconscious the attempt. Today, I juggle relationships. Quality time with nephews and chosen friends, backlog of emails (& myspace) with good friends, convo-s at work or some interaction with another human being. Either way, I'm mildly overwhelmed. I remember a time when relationships were just one aspect of my obligations. People are not the burden rather personal expectations choke me into a state of panic. As I examine my life, layer by layer, I recognize the growth extending. Many changes are inside and slowly rise to the surface of my being. Other changes are external and digging their way down to my core. The latter are of significant wonderment, to me. How my disciplines and actions demand a change within... simply from doing (ex. voice lessons). However, my analytical approach to *ahem* character flaws starts with choices deep down. A decision to honestly take stock of myself. I'm pleased to see, too, that extremes need balance. My recognition of inner vs. outer will influence outer vs. inner. The ebb and flow of living. It's all a rhythmic heart beat. Rhythm is part of music. Music is part of theatre. Theatre is playing our part. No, I'm not very artistic :o)

1 Comments:

At 2:41 p.m., Blogger rainy dayz can be happy.. said...

and in the ebb and flow of life...and inspite of ourselves, two things remain, God is BIG and real friends stick around even in silence......You're Amazingxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home