31.10.10

Granted...

Today, I'm procrastinating.  It's Sunday afternoon and I've been musing my day away.  In about half an hour, I'll need to get cracking on my homework but for the moment I'm enjoying thought.


Swirl #1 - familiarity-breeding-contempt
Graciousness allows me to care about another person without their expectations crushing me.  Boundaries allow me the space to enjoy their company without succumbing to assimilation.  Affection allows me the vantage point of wonderment rather than belittling.


Swirl #2 - friendships-old&new
Spontaneous deliberations keep me on track with old friends.  Deliberate spontaneity keeps me making new friends.


Swirl #3 - experienced-wisdom-caught
Hindsight affords insight... a more costly and appropriate approach than a stupid warning sign or pat phrase.  Silent attentiveness affords shared insight... another extravagant pricetag and often the only chance for contribution.


This neapolitan flavoured rumination is connected to my school experience.  These are just snippets, nuggets to ponder and morsels of my rambling brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home