24.6.05

Changes

It intrigues me how something could be so profound, in a moment... and the next, "something" completely different. Elaborate? I shall. Re-reading: ~ my idea of self - awfully negative! ~ email about life - random, dramatic and misleading *blah blah blah* Our minds change so much with the bombardment of daily information. Personally, a new thought-string takes me to another realm; a shift in paradigm creates a view, more broad; slowing down to see the world through the eyes of my nephew opens me to discovery. I believe that it is possible to change - for every person to take responsibility and grow more. I desire to see the world find peace. I want to see relationships last in monogamy, till death interrupts. OH! to see an end to all that's wrong in this life. Unfortunately, we enjoy our comforts and fail to see "enough is enough".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home