31.5.05

Perfectionist??!

I have been called many things in my life... but this is absurd. If one was to successfully cross the threshold of my bedroom - strike that... catch a glimpse of the mess KNOWN as my bedroom it's quite apparent that my tendancies toward perfection are lacking, to say the least. Mind you, it was pointed out that my room IS a catastrophe because of my verging on OCD. And then there ARE the uberhigh expectations... for self and others. Yet, I just recognize that "click" when things look, feel, seem right. Before this snap of completion... I may sweat the small stuff. However, nothing is ever perfect... there always seems to be a white smudge, somewhere on that photocopy. *hmmmm* I did protest, for ages, a tendancy to be bitter... although, it's still only admitted to, in hushed circles. oh well. another day, another story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home